There are three options to save your current search query/result. First you must be logged in.
- Log into LibrarySearch (top right) - enter your Unitec email address (eg) firstname.lastname@example.org and password.
- Perform your search.
Option One: Save the whole query
- Scroll down to the bottom of your search results and click Save query from the left column.
- Fill in the pop up form to give your query a name so that you can identify it later.
- Access your saved queries by clicking on My Account and selecting My Searches tab. You will see a list of queries you saved previously. You can check and update them from this location.
Option Two: Save the current result page
- Roll down to the bottom of your search results and click Add page to My Favourites from the left column.
- All items listed in this page has been added to My Favourites.
- Access the list of items by clicking My Favourites (top right) and selecting My Favourites tab. You will see a list of items fromthe saved page.
Option Three: Save the specific title in your search result
- Check the box in front of the title to save this title.
- Access the saved title by clicking My Favourites, selecting My Favourites tab and Basket. You will see a list of titles you have saved reviously. You can also see details of the highlighted title at the bottom of the window.