Steps on how to find ebooks on your topic:
- Fully understand your topic, and decide what are the main keywords you need to use when searching the catalogue.
- Go to library homepage. Type your keywords into the search box and check the Catalogue button as below:
- Click the Search button.
- On your search results page, use the refine tool bar in the left column to limit your results to E-books.
- Under Show Only select Full text online then
- under Refine My Results select Books
- In the resulting list, find the ebook you want to read and click View Online tab under the title. Click on any link to access the ebook.
How long do I access to an ebook?
You can check how long you can have the book via Adobe Digital Editions. Adobe Digital Editions is the platform that you have to install on your device for downloading and accessing an ebook from EBL and eBrary.
In Adobe Digital Editions go to the Bookshelves. The Status field tells you for how much longer you can have access to the ebook.