1. For first time users, download the BlueFire Reader app onto your device. Bluefire Reader is the best way to read eBooks on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch;
2. Go into the library catalogue and select the book you would like to download;
3. Click the download button;
4. For Ebrary books you will be asked where you want to open it, select the Bluefire app and you will be prompted to create an Ebrary login;
5. You will then be asked to create an Adobe ID. An Adobe ID is a free user account that lets you download eBooks;
6. Once you have logged in to your Adobe ID account the Ebook should appear in your Bluefire app library.
1. Connect your Kobo eReader.
2. Right-click on the book you wish to add to your Kobo and choose "Add to Kobo eReader"
3. Safely eject your Kobo
4. The books should appear in your Kobo library shelf. (Note they do not show up in the Kobo desktop client on your computer, or your Kobo account online).
Kindle ebook readers can only access DRM protected ebooks, so you cannot download our ebooks onto your Kindle. However, you can download chapters onto it.
1. To add an ebook chapter to your Kindle, connect your Kindle.
2. Drag the downloaded chapter to your Kindle drive.
3. Safely eject your Kindle
4. The chapter should appear in your Kindle library.