Each department has a library knowledge specialist, who acts as a link between the library and departments' academic staff.
- Personal library orientation. Contact your library knowledge specialist for a personal library orientation and introduction to our services and resources. This also gives us an opportunity to find out about your information needs.
- If you are off-campus or part-time we encourage you to use email or phone to contact us.
- Information resources, especially electronic ones, are constantly changing and developing. In the end-of-semester breaks, we run refresher courses on the resources and sessions on new resources. If that doesn't suit you, we can tailor a personal session just for you anytime.
- We are experts in finding information. We suggest you discuss your research with us early in the research process.
- We regularly run sessions on reference management software such as Mendeley and Zotero.
- We need your help to ensure our collections are up to date and relevant. Contact your library knowledge specialist with any recommendations.
- NB. The Library is no longer responsible for ordering teaching texts. For information on how to order teaching texts please refer to your departmental administrator.